(ADMINS) Gymson: some people dream of 42 virgins, ivork dreams of 42 macros
    Hi I'm Another_Nerd.

2. Gymson (14-10-17)

Trial Administrator
    11/10/2017

'I only have 42 macros'

~ IVORK on Discord

Head Administrator Another_Nerd's Avatar
    [FGA] Jorge Whorpez? #OhJeez: Just fixing the old equipment.
    JJJohan : fixing the old equipment i.e. overthrowing another_nerd
    Hi I'm Another_Nerd.

5. IVORK (12-10-17)

Trial Administrator
    *DEAD* pleasefuckingendmylife : ONIONZZZ i have respectable acoustic gay

*DEAD* Sam. : i took a shit today, im just gonna chuck it on the server and call it a working map
    *DEAD* ONIONZZZ : ouch
    *DEAD* danzi^b : -nerd

*DEAD* ? ? : hey onnionz
    *DEAD* ONIONZZZ : aye
    *DEAD* ONIONZZZ : potato
    *DEAD* ? ? : u gay lol
    *DEAD* ONIONZZZ : LOL
    *DEAD* ? ? : hahaha cx
    Last edited by ONIONZZZ; 13-10-17 at 08:57 PM.

Very Important Person
    Sam. csgoroll.com : BACK IN THE FG DAYS
    Sam. csgoroll.com : I WAS KNOWN FOR IT
    Sam. csgoroll.com : I HAD A GROUP
    ONIONZZZ : Sam's Prebs

Trial Administrator
    "Can I say no?" - BlackParrot

9. ONIONZZZ (14-10-17)

Classic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wal
    these last few 'quotes of the week' are shit house. Can we get a ban on people who post stuff that isn't funny pls?
    10charchar

11. Another_Nerd (14-10-17), eshays (15-10-17), Logiflex (15-10-17)

BlackParrot : if i have autistism then u have communistism

Head Administrator Another_Nerd's Avatar
    Johan stop talking shit, seeing your gonna take the easy non-conflict path and be weak and agree with these scumbags who are targeting the PU for nothing you can go down the toilet too. Its bad enough there are idiots who abuse/bully with there admin power because someone has a different view point, but its when good people like you turn a blind eye and allow them abusers who only got the power by sucking up the most what really destroys our society on a community level, but also on a local/state/national level. This may only be a small thing, but when the good majority turned a blind eye, we all pay the cost, look at Germany in 1930's, the SS took the Nazi party to a level where in the end up causing so much misery on its own people by the 2nd half of the 1940's. Look in Australia, there little and big problems and we just look away, from the wasteful spending on fake pensions not being investigated, to millions wasted on approving a road 12 week before election the opposition said they would cancel then costing the tax payer millions to cancel to small matters like LendLease Victoria poor planning in Epping North. We as a society get to lazy, pick the easy path of not holding those accountable or worse, say I just doing my job or serving my client, yes its easier to agree with whatever head admin is hacking my forum account, yes its easier to just not care about road programs and its nobody 200m, but I know one thing about ugly bullies, when they get rid of one victim they turn on another, just there more confident and better at that mechanism of bullying. So who will be next on there list? Think about it, a head admin, is changing PWs, ordering global mods to ban people for no reason reason, and you want to play blind eye to this. Don't build yourself into a habit of this appeasement as it will slowly sink your life in the community/local/state/federal level. We must always fight people who do wrong, if its the internet, a dodgie business or our own politicians. I say to those who agree, lets get rid of this scum, otherwise there will be a new unchallenged longy, who everyone appeases to its to late to build a 3rd FG. NB: Now drop microphone and walk out.

- Raymond 2017
    Hi I'm Another_Nerd.

14. Big Wal (16-10-17), eshays (16-10-17), RetroDawn (16-10-17), T R E N C H (15-10-17)

Classic Member

Throwback to when @Big Wal went on #Mr Community Teamspeak and said he was one of the head admins, to which their reply was to ask zero questions and give him full TS server permissions.

16. Big Wal (16-10-17), Logiflex (16-10-17), Mikal (16-10-17), therandomgiraffe (18-10-17)