Register
    Coder

Lightbulb Server Cvar Suggestions

mp_force_pick_time 9999 - Stop players from automatically joining a team when idle.
    mp_maxrounds 0 - Map time left becomes visible in scoreboard instead of only being acessible via typing 'timeleft'.
    cs_enable_player_physics_box 1 - Allows players to push props, also fixes physics not killing player (e.g. dodgeball) NOTE: Minor CPU cost on server
    mp_anyone_can_pickup_c4 1 - CTs can pick up C4s, maybe useful for setting up games - e.g. 'find the bomb' or moving excess 'c4 toss' bombs?
    mp_hostages_rescuetime 0 - Stops extra round time being added for grabbing hostage.
    mp_hostages_takedamage 1 - Allow players to kill hostages.
    mp_spectators_max 999 - Currently set to '2', hides 'spectator' from team select when limit is reached. Bit annoying, can't go afk.

Unsure / Maybe:

mp_tagging_scale 0.x - (1.0 default, hidden - use sm_cvar) scale for how much a player is slowed down when shot - could be tweaked? shrug
    sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0 - Allows some extra movement speed for surfing / possibly bhop

New

mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime 2 - Voting is disabled but we still wait an awkward 20 seconds at the end of a map before the next one comes along, this could be reduced a bit.
    mp_join_grace_time 30 - Allows players to join and spawn when a round just started. This counts for every round, not just start of map.
    weapon_reticle_knife_show 1 - Allows players with knifes to see the names of other players.
    Last edited by JJJohan; 11-10-17 at 09:57 PM.

2. emusic (11-10-17), eshays (12-10-17), GiantTalkingHotdog (11-10-17), IVORK (11-10-17), Jester (11-10-17), Mikal (11-10-17), Vinnies (11-10-17), `Revo (11-10-17)

I agree with both maybes to be more like CSS, additionally all ff ratio cvars need to be changed as atm they're all 0 and whenever a map turns mp_friendlyfire 1 all it does is register a hit but no actual damage.
    Code:
    "ff_damage_bullet_penetration" = "0" min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000 client replicated - If friendly fire is off, this will scale the penetration power and damage a bull
    "ff_damage_reduction_bullets" = "0" ( def. "0.1" ) client replicated             - How much to reduce damage done to teammates when shot.  Range is from 0 - 1 (wit
    "ff_damage_reduction_grenade" = "0" ( def. "0.25" ) client replicated            - How much to reduce damage done to teammates by a thrown grenade.  Range is from 
    "ff_damage_reduction_other" = "0" ( def. "0.25" ) client replicated              - How much to reduce damage done to teammates by things other than bullets and gre
    Additionally @JJJohan;, a couple of people have said and I agree that the damage radius for the smokes should be brought down to be approx half the radius of the smoke.
    Also things like allow it to damage vents / not go through walls, but I feel that's a fair few extra lines.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJohan and IVORKIEPIE,

I have added the CVARS listed to the servers. We will trial them, and edit them accordingly to suit how we like.

Regards,
    Tom

5. emusic (11-10-17), Logiflex (11-10-17), Mikal (11-10-17), Spyro. (11-10-17)

Coder
    Cheers Virtual.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORK View Post
    I agree with both maybes to be more like CSS, additionally all ff ratio cvars need to be changed as atm they're all 0 and whenever a map turns mp_friendlyfire 1 all it does is register a hit but no actual damage.
    Code:
    "ff_damage_bullet_penetration" = "0" min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000 client replicated - If friendly fire is off, this will scale the penetration power and damage a bull
    "ff_damage_reduction_bullets" = "0" ( def. "0.1" ) client replicated             - How much to reduce damage done to teammates when shot.  Range is from 0 - 1 (wit
    "ff_damage_reduction_grenade" = "0" ( def. "0.25" ) client replicated            - How much to reduce damage done to teammates by a thrown grenade.  Range is from 
    "ff_damage_reduction_other" = "0" ( def. "0.25" ) client replicated              - How much to reduce damage done to teammates by things other than bullets and gre
    Additionally @JJJohan;, a couple of people have said and I agree that the damage radius for the smokes should be brought down to be approx half the radius of the smoke.
    Also things like allow it to damage vents / not go through walls, but I feel that's a fair few extra lines.
    Regarding the smoke grenade, this should be fixed now (radius). I've made the radius configurable (sm_smokedamageradius) so if its still no good then it's easy to change.

Vents shouldn't be too hard to fix up, same for walls - just a raycast here and there should sort that out. Should be sorted by the end of the week I reckon.

Made a slight error - mp_spectators_max and mp_force_pick_time do not turn off with a value of '0'. Set them both to '99999' or something silly.
    Last edited by JJJohan; 11-10-17 at 09:02 PM.

7. emusic (11-10-17)