Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal View Post
    You could handle it the way that the DoM control tower doors work (if they get fixed)
    Or build in a CT-only sliding door? Like the gunroom door in Lockdown and a few other maps.

Can't really leave it in it's current state, it makes CT'ing really difficult for the first minute or so of every round.
    There's still the wardens office next to gunroom that has a considerable selection of guns that is definitely still a viable rebel option for T's, so I don't think T-blocking this door would unbalance things. Especially considering the vent is working again, and there is still a cell gun etc.
    but im lazy
    I can leave it the way it is and will if v2 is bug free just get a ct with para on the stairs.
    `Revo: those are some lumpy ass balls

2. Mikal (12-10-17)

Classic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post
    I can leave it the way it is and will if v2 is bug free just get a ct with para on the stairs.
    Don't let me impinge on your God-given right to be lazy, but please don't put broken maps on rotation.

If you fix the vent, but not the door, the map is going to be even worse than it is now...

4. eshays (12-10-17)

Don't let me impinge on your God-given right to be lazy, but please don't put broken maps on rotation.

If you fix the vent, but not the door, the map is going to be even worse than it is now...
    Orrr you could just shot them before they get to the door.

broken maps
    its not broken it was removed because it was broken, people dont understand how hard it is to fix a map thats from a really dated game that has zero support for custom maps. its like this lightsout took me 48hrs to get a working version for the server of course the maps gonna have problems but if i dont push out a working version people will bitch we have no maps but when they get Frankensteined maps from source they say all we do is push what people consider broken maps.

Maps aren't going to be 1:1 of there source version its just not possible. the only broken thing about lights out is the light bug which i can fix just means the lights wont turn off anymore. if you want the vmf dude you more then welcome making the door ct only.
    Last edited by Hyphen; 12-10-17 at 05:32 PM.

Classic Member
    Orrr you could just shot them before they get to the door.

its not broken it was removed because it was broken, people dont understand how hard it is to fix a map thats from a really dated game that has zero support for custom maps. its like this lightsout took me 48hrs to get a working version for the server of course the maps gonna have problems but if i dont push out a working version people will bitch we have no maps but when they get Frankensteined maps from source they say all we do is push what people consider broken maps.

Maps aren't going to be 1:1 of there source version its just not possible. the only broken thing about lights out is the light bug which i can fix just means the lights wont turn off anymore. if you want the vmf dude you more then welcome making the door ct only.
    Fair call, sorry if I sounded like a dick.
    I'd be happy to take the vmf though and have a look-see if that's fine with you. Happy to help

Fair call, sorry if I sounded like a dick.
    I'd be happy to take the vmf though and have a look-see if that's fine with you. Happy to help
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/f2do8..._lightsout.rar

8. Mikal (12-10-17)

Well people gave some feed back on v2 other than FPS OMG M TWO 1080S HAVE TWO FPS {wasn't my fault}

So going to be adding the ct only door back
    changing the cell texture so numbers can be seen. http://prntscr.com/gwg3zh
    changing the gun too a taser
    adding a smoke to cells

10. Mikal (12-10-17)

Coder
    adding a smoke to cells
    My hero .

The entire server lags when starting hungergames on Blackops

Also experiencing major frame drops around 100 on lightsout while on stairs. Don't know what it is but a fair few people including myself have this issue.

Classic Member
    I've done some updates to DoM to fix the bugs listed in this thread, and some others.
    Please see the fixes below.

Dom:
    - Ladder in skipping doesn't work. Fixed.
    - func_ladder console errors. Fixed.
    - Skipping beam console error. Fixed.
    - Skipping beam sound not looping (only plays on first cycle). Fixed.
    - Control tower doorway blocks Ts, even when door is open. Fixed by Another_Nerd.
    - Reserve ammo not set for Scout in Scout tower. Needs to be done via script.

EDIT (18/10/2017):
    DoM v3 has now been put onto the server with the above changes
    Last edited by Mikal; 18-10-17 at 12:11 AM.

15. Another_Nerd (15-10-17), eshays (15-10-17), Hyphen (15-10-17), IVORK (15-10-17)